Caring For Your Jewelry
Simple care ensures that your jewelry stays beautiful for much longer. That is why it is important to look after your breast milk jewelry by following these guidelines:
- Avoid putting on perfumes or creams while wearing the jewelry. Direct contact of these beauty products with the jewelry can cause damage.
- Avoid direct exposure to the Sun or sunbath.
- Avoid sleeping with your pendant. During sleep, if we're not conscious of our movements, damage can be caused.
- The handling of the jewelry should always be done in the most delicate way possible, to avoid scratches or breakage.
- Try to store your jewelry items separately so they are not damaged when they come into contact with each other.
- Avoid showering, going in the sea, or going in swimming pools with your pendant. Always try to take it off so it won't suffer damage.
- Gold plated pieces have a natural wear and tear. To keep them new, it is recommended to give a new gold bath whenever necessary.
- For cleaning your jewelry just use a clean, dry flannel. It's enough to ensure the necessary cleaning.
- Do not use abrasives or ready-to-clean formulas.
- Avoid storing your jewelry in a damp and stuffy place.
- To increase the durability of the piece you can apply a thin layer of transparent nail polish on the back.